A short post after a big pause.

A short post after a big pause. I've neglected this little project since a while for doing other stuff. I hope to have a some time to work on this in the following month.

I've done anything since my last post, one month ago !!! And I've therefore nothing to tell on the project. I will therefore only relay the launch of a new search engine, that I've rapidly tested and found interesting feedsmil.

This search engine is interesting because it has an interesting starting point, It does not index web-pages but RSS feeds and furthermore the interface is also a little bit new.



You can choose the depth at which you send our fish-net thanks to a double cursor under the search box. You can also refined the results thanks to other cursor linked to sentences extracted from the current search results. I thinks this sentences are not alway meaningfull, but why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment